“The Kokanee Obsession” may be the best kokanee fishing book I have read. I do have a few questions:
1. If the UV index is high, how does that affect your fishing colors? The scale is 1-11. What is considered high?
2. You say in the summer that the tip of the lure should be no more than 12 feet back from the down rigger. Doesn’t that spook the kokanee?
3. How do you wash your hands in the boat with Lemon Scent Joy? Do you have a bucket of water or soaked towels or something else?
4. Do you have a set rotation of colors when you first start fishing?
5. Do you use an electric motor most of the time or a kicker?
Top Posts & Pages
- #1 Building an Offshore Boat To Target Tuna & Other Pelagic Species
- A Kokanee Fishing Rod is Born
- The Paula J; a slide show #57
- Tackle Review: Shasta Tackle's Flasher Release
- Great Alaskan Boat Build post #28
- Shasta Tackle's new Sling Blade Preview
- Washington (DC) Could Screw up An Iron Ball with a Rubber Hammer
- Kokanee Power Washington
- New Tackle for 2012 From Anglers Market
- Columbia River Gill nets and their effect on the fishery