WHY I DO THIS………. An American investment banker was at the pier of a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellow fin tuna. The American complimented the Mexican on the quality of his fish and asked … Continue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Tackle Review: Shasta Tackle's Flasher Release
- #1 Building an Offshore Boat To Target Tuna & Other Pelagic Species
- Just when you thought it couldn't get any better!
- Blade Bait or Jigging Spoon? BOTH!
- Heading to Central Oregon's High Lakes for a Week of Premier Kokanee Fishng
- Shasta Tackle's new Sling Blade Preview
- New Tackle for 2012 From Anglers Market
- Sep's Profishing Strikemaster Dodger Review
- My hook Tying Rant
- Kokanee Kid Fishing and a few of his offerings