2007 Alumaweld Stryker
I am asking $28,000.00 for my Alumaweld Stryker and I am in no hurry to sell. I am currently building a new boat so I will need to free up some space in the somewhat distant future.
I have fished this boat all over Oregon and Washington in just about every condition imaginable. It has never had any issues with anything other than general maintenance stuff. I really love this boat, and it has proven extremely seaworthy! Needless to say it is with some trepidation that I am even putting it up for sale, in fact I have had an ongoing debate in my head for the last couple of months! I told my wife I was putting it up for sale and she thought I was kidding, that is how much I love this boat!
I have had up to six people aboard, but four is more in the comfort zone. It has everything less the fishing tackle to take it out tomorrow and target any fish found in the Northwest including near shore salmon and bottom fish.
- I am the original and only owner, both outboards were new when I bought it. It has a clear title.
- Length 19’ plus a few inches…
- 2006 135 Honda w prop and alternate pump for river use (Low hours) oil changed religiously.
- Honda 9.9 kicker manual tilt (low hours) oil changed religiously includes locking bar to keep honest people honest.
- Dual battery system
- Three bow top with removable full closure on back
- Helm and passenger seating with two (2) seats behind and lockable storage under. You can pack a lot of gear in the storage lockers!
- Humminbird 998 charter plotter fish finder with down scan, side scan and GPS
- VHF radio with DCF class D radio with integral GPS
- Digital antenna with 15 mile range
- Garmin TR-1 auto pilot on kicker. You can back troll down rapids in control or set the course on the lake while taking a break. This is a real effort saver when fishing!
- Two (2) Scotty DepthPower downriggers with approx. 200’-250′ stainless cable. Each has dual rod holders for stacking. Also included is the dual locking system so your downriggers don’t develop legs and leave while you are ashore.
- Anchor roller and anchoring chocks, for fishing fast water on anchor.
- Columbia River anchor system with float and collapsible galvanized Columbia river anchor
- Rogue single axle trailer with digital lighting, new heavy torsion axle and new tires and spare. The original axle was too soft, so I purchased the heavy duty one.
- 2 boat fenders, throw cushion, 2 life jackets
- Boat has been stored in my shop since I purchased it, with the exception of fishing of course…
Please don’t waste my time if you are not interested. I am only interested in serious buyers and NO I won’t carry the paper.